23 November 2012


november...

...it has been a while since my last entry - lots of things have been happening. In and amongst, I started a new part time job as a library & information assistant which I am thoroughly enjoying! It is so nice to go to work and do something helpful. Art wise, I was very fortunate to be asked by Mollie Makes to contribute a project/tutorial to their magazine - Issue 21 which is on sale now! The original Robin Badges are now for sale in my Etsy and Folksy shops. I have also been finishing off loads of things from my 'to-do' box which has cleared out a lot of space and listed extra craft supplies over on eBay. Please check out the links for more information.

2 comments:

Little Dotty Bird said...

love LOVE love your work! Just found you via Gretel at the Middle of Nowhere blog. Congrtulations on being featured in Mollie Makes. I'll be back to have a proper mooch over your blog later. :)

Helen said...

Just crafted myself a festive robin. Love it. Thank you, thank you, thank you fr your designs.