20 April 2012

page two...

...it has taken me a while to get this page scanned in. i have been taking the sketchbook out and about but i haven't been that determined to draw in it. i took it to Stoke with me but i mainly sat and made hedgehogs them few days and helped looked after Mollie who is my friends baby - she is nearly three months old. i think Mollie will be drawn quite a lot and so will the birds from the back yard. there are now two robins. in other news, i have mainly been searching and applying for jobs - i had a three hour interview on Monday so that was a good start. fingers crossed i find something soon as the Mr needs help paying the bills.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Hi Debbie, Thanks for suggesting spoonflower, I hadn't heard of them but will definitely give them a try. Fabric design is something really new to me, but I always enjoy exploring new creative avenues. Congrats on all your work, you seem to be doing really well, I have always loved your lion sketches and really love the lion badges you have in your shop :)