11 April 2012

make a date...

...in your diary for the Saltaire Arts Trail 2012. I am so pleased to be working towards such a great event - my only event so far of this year. Aye - you read correctly - my only event of 2012 (so far). So if you fancy popping on down on any one of the three days, 5th, 6th or 7th May, I will be there with a table full of handmade prints and wares at the Makers Fair. Please click on the super link here for more information. There will be loads of my favourite makers there as well which you can read about on the Makers Fair page. If you can't wait until then, pop in to the Saltaire Visitor Information Centre to see a small selection of my work for sale in the Saltaire Arts Trail Pop-Up Shop.

In other news, I am trying to find a part-time job of sorts - anything to help me and the Dr Mr financially as things cost a lot of money these days and unfortunately my income from what I do doesn't go far. yesterday was a sorting the wheat from the chaff kind of day and today I am applying for a couple of vacancies which I found. It is scary as I haven't filled in a job application in a few years but I will give it a whirl.

Also, I was contacted recently by Lucy through Folksy to see if I would take part in her Blog Interview Project - I said yes and the results of them Q & A's can be read here. I hope it reads ok and please let me know what you think. Also check out Lucy's website of great illustration work. Love the owl.

No comments: