01 January 2012


happy new year...

...to everyone. today i celebrated the start of 2012 with some printing at home with the table top equipment. quite a Lo-Fi DIY set-up but it does what i want it to do. i have had requests for large plush teeth that i used to do, so i hand painted part of a screen with that design and one of my lion logo - its seems to have become my logo as of late so am running with it. I also printed off some more rainclouds and drops before the screen gets washed. these designs were in retirement but are popular and it is handy to have projects in the to-do box when there is a dry imagination spell. The Dr Mr took some photos of me printing but the one once above is the best one from a rather bad batch. i am moving on to sewing this evening and then some further drawing with an eye on the telly.

3 comments:

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Happy New Year Deb! Wishing you the best of luck with your self employedn-ness this year and looking forward to seeing your new creations! :)

Catherine Hayward said...

Happy new year, Deb! Great to see a picture of you at work.

Guerilla Embroidery said...

I'd be quite interested in what you have as part of your 'table top' setup. I think I need to rethink my printing antics - get rid of the big machine I have and go lo-fi!