07 December 2011


partner in crime...

...a little hog who looks after your pins while you are on one of them mad sewing frenzy missions. it is normally the case here but with everything! there is always a constant work of working going on but it gets harder and harder to keep up with what is going on. today i finished making up six hedgehogs - the prototype was made in March with the hope of screen printing my own brown fabric but nope, plus I had some fabric in the stash box to use. prototype stayed on the desk and has been in use as pin cushion ever since. he was not quite fat enough or stuffed enough so I adapted it yesterday evening and cracked the whip. there is now one in each of the online shops and the others will be taken the Elsecar Heritage Centre Fair. I remembered that there will be a brass band playing - please come and say hello to my table and be prepared with tissues as I may shed a musical tear. brass bands - marching bands get me every time.

1 comment:

Joanna Payne said...

Ahh, this is super cute Debbie! :-)