06 December 2011


last one...

...last big fair of the year! this weekend will see me take part in my biggest fair yet - Script Events' Christmas Craft Fair at Elsecar Heritage Centre. This was the first winter fair that I sorted out - way back in June! I couldn't believe it when I was first contacted about it - it was early JUNE! Time has passed and this week I have been sorting out any last bits of drawing and making in the hope of being ready for the big weekend ahead. More information can be found here - plus I am still waiting for someone to come and ask me to draw them a doodle - I dare you! there has been no takers yet. Admission is free and there is ample free parking on site. As well as the Craft Fair itself, there will be Christmas-themed entertainment in the form of Barnsley Metropolitan Brass Band and performances by local schoolchildren together with various food stalls. It sounds like it will be a great event.


I must say a huge thank you to those who have bought my portfolio clear-out prints - I am trying to clear out more but I am unsure about some and whether I should keep them for portfolio pieces for a while longer. This evening I am catching up on Merlin via the BBC iplayer whilst sewing some hedgehogs that I intended to make way back in March after the first prototype was made.

No comments: