17 November 2011

spreading my wings...


...to my first collaboration with one of my friends - the amazing Mark Penman. Since I can now print a bit more freely and a bit more freely at home - I came up with a plan of printing for others and first thoughts were that Mark's work would look amazing as screen-prints. We agreed to break in the idea gently with two one-colour screen prints for him to take to the Thought Bubble Festival. It is the UK’s largest annual event which celebrates sequential art in all its forms, including everything from superheroes to independent and small press comics. They are a non profit making organisation dedicated to promoting comics and graphic novels as an important cultural art form. Thought Bubble is taking place in Leeds with a main two day convention being held this weekend - 19th & 20th November.

If anybody would like to work together with me on anything illustrated related or print related - please get in touch.

No comments: