10 November 2011


poster...

...to let you all know about The Bowery's Headingley Arts Trail that is taking part this weekend from 10am on Saturday. My work was selected to be within this lovely event and four prints can be found upon the walls of a lovely little (yummy) place on Otley Road. I ain't going to tell you exactly where or pass on a lot of information as then it can be like a treasure hunt! The work I chose to show is a selection from my printmaking portfolio and to describe it, I would say it is a positive reflection on who I was, am and trying to be/do as an illustrator. I had intentions of creating some new pieces but the return to self-employment was not smooth. More information about the Arts Trail can be found by clicking on this link. (I had written a lovely post about this event but blogger was having severe issues and lost my writing.) Also, I am taking part in Finest Imaginary's Christmas Giveaways - Kim is creative friend and we met a couple of years ago at a Manchester Craft Mafia Christmas Fair. Please click on this link - yes another one - to read a little interview about me and to enter. If you would like to feature my work on your blog/website or Q & A me, just get in touch.

No comments: