04 October 2011


virtual tabletop...

...if you take a peek over on BlogAndBuy, you will find a selection of twenty stalls by talented creative sellers and one of them stalls, Stall 20 is where you will find my work. I am so pleased to be part of such a big thing - proof that going part-time at the day job was worth it as it allows me the time to find out opportunities. When you view my stall, please share the link on Twitter and Facebook 'like it' - comment and anything you can do to help promote it. It will be there for four weeks.

Today is the first day of working properly at home, I have mainly been sorting bits out and tidying up the house. Hoping to print later after I have gone in search of breakfast and cleaned all the things off the dining table so that I can use it as a print drying table.

2 comments:

Rebecka Rowan said...

Have liked the page. :) Your robots are still my favourite creation! xx

Deb said...

Thank you Rebecka! The Robots are now on Folksy - finally found the photos I took and listed them today. Are you friends with Ro Botington on facebook? x