25 October 2011


second outing...

...of this 'ere print. originally i had said that there would not be another edition of this print but with the new print room, I felt that it was best to get stuck in with a print that I knew gave me good results - plus this print was the quickest selling print that I had ever done and it was all sold out. about four weeks ago, I took it to said new print room. there were problems with exposing and then huge problems with printing which caused a huge headache, a new squeegee was ordered, i took a break from the print room and today i returned where there was printing with very minimal mistakes. I attempted ten for the edition but got nine - good going. once natural light can be found, they will be in the online shops and will also be out  at the forthcoming fairs but remember these were hotcakes first time around. they will definitely not be printed again - am not keen on giving myself a triple headache anytime soon. once they are gone - they are gone. in other news - i am off to spend the next few days lino cutting and doing some more work in preparation for the workshop. everything i have drawn has got woolly hats or scarves on.

2 comments:

buttonboxcards said...

I love this-its so cute!!x

Deb said...

Thank you Elise. This was the first 'jigsaw' pattern that I made - intended for fabric use but it soon made its way into the printroom. x