24 October 2011

round...

...the corner is the 'C' word and this little fella may make an appearance if it should happen to s-n-o-w! He is a little lino print that I have been working on as part of the prep-work for my first ever lino printing workshop. I drew this design super quick while trying to come up with christmas themed things and think he came out rather nice. He may soon be turned in to a screen printed card ready for the fairs as it will be quicker for me to screenprint then lino print as there is a lot on my plate. below are the dates and places of the fairs that I am taking my work to show, tell and sell. Come and say hello.

Headingly Arts Trail, Leeds - 12th & 13th November 2011 (Exact Location to Be Confirmed)
Super Duper Fair, Floral Hall of the Winter Gardens, Blackpool - 19th November 2011
ReetSweet Christmas Fair, Millennium Gallery, Sheffield - 27th November 2011
ReetSweet Christmas Fair, Corn Exchange, Leeds - 3rd & 4th December 2011
Christmas Craft Fair, Elsecar Heritage Centre, Barnsley - 10th and 11th December 2011

There is also something special planned for the month of May 2012...

No comments: