02 October 2011


roll up...

...roll up and ponder at the marvellous, magical lion with his good old pal The Ringmaster. These prints have been out on show and for sale at the markets but they are now in the etsy shop (see the sidebar to the right). Due to the very nice sunny weather, I managed to take some decent photographs of it and it soon will be in the folksy shop. A major clear out is underway as I desperately need to make room for new pieces of work - space in my portfolio and space in my working area. Printmaking on Thursday did not go according to plan - nothing major but it felt major - there are always little things to get used to when finding your feet in a new print room. Am getting back on that wagon come Tuesday which is a full working day at home with no visits anywhere - time to plan out new designs for me to take in on Thursday.

No comments: