06 July 2010

new...

...many things have happened within the last two weeks, new arrivals, work, outings, festivals, party nights and stupid blogspot problems. i have been unable to post for a while due to blogspot and their numerous problems but Chris from NY sent me an email with some helpful advice. the photo above is of my granma who will be 80 this year and her great-granddaughter Caitlin, who is my sister's first child, meaning I am now Debbie Super Aunt! babies are something i am not used to but she is adorable. she was born two weeks early and i saw her when she was only one week old. i have been busy with Manchester Craft Mafia and we had a super mega stall at Beech Road Festival on Sunday where I took my new print browser, new stitched prints and handmade recycled bunting. all did extremely well. now it is back to the story and endless days of drawing and making.

1 comment:

Javmango said...

awwww congrats d :D