13 July 2010

laptop woes...

...my craptop, i mean laptop, has been slowly dying over the last couple of weeks and this week, it has taken a turn for the worst. i have sworn at it so many times in the hope of beefing it up but the time has come to replace it. i have been unable to do any type of computer related work on it as it now switches itself off after about fifteen minutes. bless its little electro brain. i have been unable to scan, edit, create, potatochop, blog, twitter and everything else for a while. the new computer is on its way and hopefully should arrive tomorrow.

PLEASE REMEMBER - I will now be in two places at once this SUNDAY! I myself will be in Blackpool with my wares and my wares will be with the MANCHESTER CRAFT MAFIA in Didsbury. If i can, I will post more information tomorrow, if the mister lets me use his computer but he is thesis writing at the moment so i doubt it.

2 comments:

Dolly Cool Clare said...

good luck for blackpool - hope it goes well and the sun shines :)

Emm@ said...

Craptop! LOL!

What kind of new computer are you getting?