30 April 2010

where i work...

...the middle of my desk in the bedroom with the very nice view of the car park outside with today's print efforts. due to demand i have printed the last ever batch of teeth and raindrop badges. there are 62 teeth and 100 raindrops to be made up. the design has been erased and deleted from everywhere. they are going on the sewing to-do list for later days. evening plans are some screen-print designs for next weeks print room adventure, general drawing and website drawing. maybe painting with the acrylics.

question of the day - how do you find out about handmade art/craft fairs?

2 comments:

Javmango said...

Thats one f**king epic carpark there d :P

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Hmmm I would suggest join lots of craft related blogs and craft mailing lists! Thats how I find out about the ones I do....I'll keep you posted if I see anything interesting! x