30 March 2010

day two...

...of me and me the desk. we had an alright day yesterday. the first loaf of toast badges were not good enough, they looked a tad pale so i did them again. the cappuccino badges came out fine. i also made some actual triple chocolate fudge muffins and they taste very nice. today i am working on new and old screen print designs to take into the print room tomorrow and i have thus booked a table on which to print said screen for Thursday. ebay listing isn't happening as planned as i keep having mini lie-ins on a morning. i used to get up at 7am for work but now i am getting up around 9am. it is my first week off work and thus feels like a holiday at the moment. i keep doing things so all should fit into place within next couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Sounds like things are off to a good start. I like that both tv and laptop are saying 'lark rise to candleford' - I keep missing it on tv and ending up watching on iPlayer!
I like the colours you're using lately, very fresh and bright. :)

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Becomming self employed is very strange at first - you beat yourself up for not getting up at 7am like you used to (I did the exact same thing!) but that is one of the great things about being self employed, you can work whenever you like! I sometimes get up at 10am (but am often working till midnight!) swings and roundabouts!