04 August 2009

made with a zip...

...while i was at Lo-Fi DIY's first birthday party this evening. We meet up every first Tuesday of the month and craft and create together, though nothing much gets done amongst all the talking! This was the second time that I managed to complete something within an evening as I usually take robotingtons along with me to sew or finish off. it is nice to take a break off these projects to do something new. the new zip brooch will be going on my coat and i hope to make more in the future. maybe a purple one. the purses look good. it took me three different ways but the third way looks the best. more about these later in the week.

3 comments:

Emm@ said...

Oh, wow, that's a great idea.

Was it birthday last week? I did send you a card, but then panicked I'd got totally the wrong day!!!

Jennie said...

I love the use of the zip! he he he xxx

natural attrill said...

zip looks really good, what a fantastic idea for a brooch!
Penny.