19 July 2009


let me ride my bicycle...
...i haven't been posting on a regular basis as i have been drawing away in my rough sketchbook book. i have been drawing characters doing things like riding bikes, surfing, sat together eating, driving cars, swimming with fish. it is going quite well but the surfing lions look bit non-debbie like so i am going to have another go at drawing them now that i have drawn down how their body should look while surfing. i have also been sewing birds like what i used to make and am hoping to make some 'new' birds soon.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Awwww! look at those Lion's little legs! So cute! They have no knees, just bend! I love them! Ace!

xxx

Catherine said...

These are sweet. I like the looseness of them, I hope you keep some of that for the neater versions. :-)

natural attrill said...

I love these! seem kinda looser than before, esp like the bikes.
Penny.