16 June 2009

travelling page...

...late last month i did a lot of travelling. to and from Preston and to and from Huddersfield. my mind was elsewhere and very far from connecting with my imagination. my favourite drawing is the one of a lion and his dog who i saw at Preston train station one Wednesday evening after i had been to artlab. in other news, i was invited to be on the D & AD Talentpool. After many technical computer problems (nothing to do with me for a change!), my work is now up there. It feels very daunting but in a good way. today i will be drawing and working through the to-do list and it is getting smaller for once.

film recommendation for the week is Hancock which i once again borrowed from the library. this week i am watching, Slumdog Millionaire and an olde, Guys and Dolls.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab page. I like the lions at the bottom right especially and the lion with a pet dog :D

crom said...

yay ladysnail!!! we are on the talent pool too : D great work on the lion.