01 June 2009

one lion...

...just one i hear you cry? aye just one, with a couple of bird friends. this is the last page in the little square sketchbook. just as i was obsessed with drawing a page of apples, i had to draw a page of science things but i thought about it and decided that i should try drawing a 'scene'. so here is the mister at work stood next to his desk. it does look a bit like this except the real 'fluid' type things he works with are all a boring yellow colour. the only exciting colours i see in his office are the masking tape which are pink, blue and green.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I love this. I think this would make a fab motivational poster of the non-cheesy variety. :-)

Frizz said...

i like his goatee

natural attrill said...

Oh I really like this one Deb, my favourite of all the pages I have seen of yours! Nice work.
Penny.