18 June 2009

once upon a time...

...me and katie went to London on the megabus. what a day. it was so hot. too hot to draw. too hot to walk. too hot to do anything. i managed to do some drawing and here is some of what i drew. i quite like the megabus. i kept seeing them all round Manchester and it is a very cheap way to travel if you don't mind the few extra hours to get somewhere. in other news, my work will now be in the Turnpike Gallery until the end of July. woo!

I have watched Guys and Dolls. It was very colourful but I would have liked more singing and dancing. Next up this evening, tomorrow or Saturday evening is Slumdog Millionaire.

2 comments:

Christiane said...

hello, I got your pirate lion postcard, thank you! it's really cute! great news about the gallery showing your work! chx

Catherine said...

Pigeon saying 'bread' just has to become a card!