17 May 2009



swimming in a book...
...are the blue fish that I painted on a box which I posted to Mail Me Art. My friend Katie bought the book and let me borrow it so that I could see my work in print. There it is on a page 37 and there again on the back! It is very exciting to see some of my work in actual proper print even if it feels scary as when i saw it, it made me realise that illustration is what I do. It took me a while to figure things out but these last few months of working hard and drawing every day has helped me find a way forward with it all. please follow the link to find out more about Mail Me Art and why not enter Mail Me Art 2? I have some ideas in the old brain cogs for my submission.

4 comments:

crom said...

wow ..congratulations deb! it looks amazing!! I'll see if I can be part of the second one : )
yours inspired me

Catherine said...

Wooo! Cool, well done :-)

Emm@ said...

That looks amazing! How exciting!

Christiane said...

Your box looks fab, great to see it on the back cover as well!!