25 May 2009


double vision...
...two more pages from the sketchbook. As you can see, I did two big things last week. On Sunday I went to see Girls Aloud at the MEN Arena with Emma and Tracey. Then on Wednesday I saw Ross Noble at the Opera House. I had just done a stint of six days at the cafe and was shattered by the time it came to go but I enjoyed it and he did made me laugh. Also on the pages are some boots that i drew as I was inspired by some end pages of Christiane's. as usual there are other things that i have drawn that i have done or seen during the last week and just a few are random bits of doodles. the little cat at the bottom is Katie's. I started a new sketchbook yesterday. it is an A5 slim hardback seawhite of brighton one. I have already drawn two and a half pages in it!

4 comments:

drinking in the morning sun said...

your illustrations are lovely, especially the ickle apples - awsome stuff*

drinking in the morning sun said...

thankyou for the goodluck message! ive been studying 'production design' for film and tv. all good fun, ill be very sad to leave. probs gonna try and get some work on short films now. did you study illustration or get into it some other way?*

Christiane said...

these are so funny! What's your plan with the lion sketch book, will you self-publish it?
Chx

Deb said...

i think i may try and put together a samll zine now that you mention it christiane-i think it would be nice. dx.