15 April 2009



ta-da...

...something seems to be happening with my ideas. i am trying to write a little story. nothing major, just a little one to get me going with two of my characters for a possible screen-printed zine/booklet thing. i don't like thumb-nails as i tend to stick things right in the middle of a page. its seems like a good starting point and so i will continue drawing out this story with complete randomness whilst keeping a bit of my attention on the storyline. i ain't keeping any kind of word count and the fewer the words, the better. i have completed the robotingtons and have started on two big one metre sized ones. i have not played with the new fabric dye yet as drawing ideas seem to have taken over since my last print-room visit so i am just going with the flow.

2 comments:

natural attrill said...

going with the flow sounds good, cant wait to see how this develops, nice sketches and ideas so far.
P.x

Catherine said...

Fab :D