24 April 2009

creeping colour...

...bits of it are starting to appear in my sketch's as since tackling the website designs, the fear of colour has returned. i wasn't using it much before but i was trying, so i am trying once again to get to grips with it. the page above is from Wednesday. i did some drawing in a different cafe after i finished working at the cafe. i did buy some golden delicious apples and am addicted to fruit at the moment. i eat about six pieces of it a day. the little houses are from Sunday when attempted to draw on the train from Hudds to Manchester Victoria. its not the same as drawing on a bus. in other not so exciting news, i went to see the nose doctor again today and there is nothing they can do for me. i just have to live with it with the help of medication. i have ranted about my nose for too long and so will have to become friends with the evil nose.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Poor lass, I am sorry to hear about your nose,

I was thinking about your last blog entry a lot today but couldn't think how to add a comment, so I will try again... ummmmmmmm.....

......oh yes, that was it... difficulty getting to print at Art lab? My Zoe told me about some kind of printing technique that could be done at home, don't know much about it though, but she was most enthusiastic... not sure you could make many prints though as it was monoprint or monotype printing or something...

I'm hoping to investigate this myself soon but am presently researching for next book,

although just now I have been distracted by reading blogs! heh heh heh

luv Jen xxxxxxxxxxxxx sending soothing wishes for your nose! xxxxxxx

Emm@ said...

Really like the continuous line on those houses. Yum

Nell said...

Sorry to hear about the nose of doom matey :( xx