04 February 2009

on the sketchbook pages...

...a snooker playing lion. i have been trying to draw snooker characters for a week or so now in my spare time. the better one which is a rabbit, will not scan in properly at all. stupid scanner. i am working on some hand drawn lettering at the moment whilst trying to work four days at the cafe and do all the other illustration-y stuff in between. going off topic now - as ever, i feel ill because of my stupid nose which hopefully will get sorted out soon. i am off to the hospital to see a surgeon at end of February so who knows what lions i may see at the hospital.

6 comments:

ali graney said...

ahhhhhh cute! i spy a ladybird as well : )

crom said...

snooker lion yay!!! (random).......I hope your nose gets better.....if it doesn't , just throw it away and buy a new one ^ _ ^

Deb said...

hehe! i wish i could throw my nose away. i may draw myself a new one and stick it on my face. dx.

Inspector Marmalade said...

hahaha brill deb, i cant wait for sharades!! if in doubt deb you could just make any sport a S sport, like sadmitten hehe

natural attrill said...

Love the left handed lion Deb!
Hope your nose gets better soon.
P.x

Deb said...

i didnt even realise he ws left-handed! i think that is something that i will have to keep in mind for the follow up drawings/plans. thanks for pointing that out to me penny! dx.