19 January 2009

here they are...

...giving you their best shining smile. trying to take a photo in the evening is very difficult as the lighting conditions are not the best. i do need to try use my camera on its manual mode rather than auto. i have been drawing again and have decided that the rabbit wearing the top hat is a snooker player while the surfing ladybird is a four times world surfing champion. i am embracing the sports via drawing as i have no energy to exercise myself. they still both need names. am struggling with some of my drawing but it is a challenge that is exciting. exciting is also artlab starting on Wednesday!

5 comments:

Michael said...

Thanks for visiting!

I like your little drawings. I'm thinking of experimenting using my left hand as well...

Jennie said...

hello hun, these are cute teeth! xxx Dentist's delight!

natural attrill said...

Love the teeth badges!
P.x

ali graney said...

ha ha cute!

Alina Chau said...

Sooo cute!!