27 October 2008

raindrops...

...to attach to yourself. on your coat, bag or hat. some of these will be going to PAD on friday and some will be going to the christmas markets. i had some spares left over from the mass raincloud making session and decided to stitch little faces on them. i personally love the mono brow one. today i bought a mega pack of felt tips to draw and colour with. i have and had been drawing with about eight Berol ones so my colour palette was very limited but now it has increased to about thirty or forty different colours. it was buy one get one free in Rymans so if any run out or don't work, which is always the case, then i am fine as i have spares. so if you fancy drawing with colour, get yourself down to Rymans for some colour felt tips and tell 'em that i sent you.

10 comments:

Catherine said...

Cool :D

Inspector Marmalade said...

Me me me me me meeee!! I want one please deb I want one!!!! pleaseeeeee! they are amazing, MONOBROW!

clare said...

Very cute : )

Javmango said...

Do the other bully the grey one cos he's different?

hehe they look fun d ;)

Gail said...

Fun raindrops Deb - we could do with a few less outside here in Devon today - but yours look like such fun i'm sure they'd brighten things up ...

-Gail X

Chris.P said...

They will go down a storm Deb:¬)




http://artistsquest.blogspot.com/

natural attrill said...

Really lovely Deb!
Let me know what xmas markets you're doing, might be able to come along.
P.x

Emm@ said...

Hehehe! The monobrow one is great! Actually, they're all great.

Good luck with all your markets.

PG said...

What lovely drops! Is that PAd of Chorlton you're sending them too? They stock my cards. Say hello to them for me.

Re - paper - I always use Arches hot press 140 llbs, and I usually stretch it. It's got an almost completely smooth surface, which I prefer as I work into my paintings with pencils.

crom said...

aww...I love them!!! I want one!!!....do you do art trades ? . _ .