23 September 2008

sock obsession...

...i used to love socks. i still do but not as much. i have a pair with snails on but at the moment i find sock designs a bit boring. this is normally what i get up to on a Thursday. so in a way it is a bit like a diary. on one particular Thursday as you can see in the picture above, i did eat a burger and drink tea. i also felt quite tired at one point. i didn't have a clue what to draw after i had eaten said burger. the question is, did i actually see any fish? i might have.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I love the composition - it is really well balanced and the designs are fun and funky! I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I could see your sketches on the covers of note-books and mugs and cards.

Jen xxx

Christiane said...

For sock inspiration I'd say Urban Outfitters or American Apparel or Sock Dreams...I actually hate wearing socks unless it's chunky ones.
Chx