19 September 2008


same old same old but new...

...lions doing new things. they are fair developing into little characters and so are the fish. these are some pages i did back in august but previous scanning attempts did not work out. i am nearly finished with sewing the clouds but have a huge batch of robotingtons to make as i have only got two left! i think after the lions, i may try making fish. these last two weeks have been successful with illustration/craft work but there is still lots to do, plan and organise.

4 comments:

Carolinemorriz said...

I like pirate lion, but i do love pirates.... very cute! xxx

monkee maker said...

Hi,

I've not been by your place for ages and was looking through my archives when I stumbled upon you again .... as it were ....

I love the random thoughts in your sketches here and think I'm actually IN love with Mr Robotington!! I need to scroll back through to his creation when I have more time. He looks fabulous on that red chair you rescued too!

:)

ali graney said...

ahhhh little baby simon ; )

natural attrill said...

Hey Deb,
How are you? hope all is well.
I like the little seahorse.
P.x