10 September 2008

knitting...

...is very addictive indeed! i like to keep creating even when i am taking a break and have taken up knitting. i have taught myself how to purl and I am making my first ever scarf which will be reversible. it has taken me a week to get going and I must have undone this scarf about seven times but on Sunday it just seemed to click in my brain and now i have finished one ball's worth of my wool. i have another three balls of wool to knit through and then i will have helped the scarf to grow super long and it will be super warm. i am in the process of setting up a new internet shop and sometime soon will be sorting out a website-hopefully. funds are a bit stretched at the moment and i hate technical html jargon stuff so we shall see how far i get with it all over the next few weeks/months.

3 comments:

Carolinemorriz said...

Orr I'm glad you stuck with it! It took me so many more projects to get the 'knack of knitting'! I can't wait to see it :-) It's funny I took up knitting to help me relax...what was i thinking? It's the most stressful hobby I have ever had! hehe xxx

Christiane said...

The patterns on it look great!
Chx

Jennie said...

Hello honey!

I once knitted a scarf and every tenth row was knitted with a ruler, which made it much quicker and quite interesting looking, but alas rather draughty!

luv jen xxx