08 July 2008


four and twenty...

...million things to do and i am too scared to do any of them. i am facing my fear and the reality of the big bad world and going to get totally stuck in. the etsy shop is slowly being stocked with lovely ladysnail goodies and i am sending my work out and about. it would be good if my work was able to grow wings of its own accord and fly out there on its own but unfortunately it doesn't do that...yet. for the moment here is a print-screen shot of fric-de-mentol's treasury which i discovered today and one of my rainclouds is included in this wonderful selection of crafted items. support the hand-made brigade! must get back to the drawing desk.

5 comments:

natural attrill said...

Good luck in the big world Deb!
I am sure you'll do really well.
P.x

ladysnail said...

thanks penny. its just taking the first step. though i keep meaning to, i seem to be running away. they didnt call me debbie runaway for no reason! dx.

Catherine said...

Congrats on the treasury :) Looking forward to seeing all your new creations

Jennie said...

Hi hun,

I completely understand the fear thing - I have to update my website and eek - join decent illustration websites and am very, very scared actually. But, one step at a time I keep telling myself, one step at a time...

... If anyone told me seven years ago everything I would be doing now I wouldn't have believed them.

crom said...

go go ladysnail!!! dont be sacred!...be excited , and have confidence in your work.
take it out there and see what happens.
thanks a lot for the tip about the publishing thing. Im in a bit of a dilema at the moment with all that ...Ill post something about it this week so you 'll see.