19 April 2008

where is the sunshine...

...so we can go to ice cream vans in the park? just a doodle i am incorporating into my next hand painted screen experiment thing. i have been working on some pages of the 'book'. it is more like a series of illustrations that could be a book if they wanted to be. the word book is in them comma things as with regards to everything-the dissertation-what i what to do-what i am trying to do-children's picture books and that, i have come to the conclusion that a story can be told without being bound into a book. the dissertation is getting there now and the end is in sight. i quite enjoy writing it. its just the typed words on paper bit and sentences that i am not too good with. the other week it was all very blurry but now with help and directions i have found a path. its a wobbly path at the moment but i am happy to be on that path. the scanner is not hocked up so i will have to post some images up later today.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Heehee fab :D I really like how you've done the writing. For some reason it made a thought pop up in my head: posters. I can really see your work being used for poster campaigns, a bit like those fun ones the NHS did a while ago - do you know the ones I mean? I'm thinking along the lines of trees talking about how they don't like having rubbish in their branches, and random snippets of conversation as posters for something like volunteering to be a social worker...
Ok I'll stop my random ramblings now!

Draw-a-rama said...

a wobbly path is better than no path and I know where it is if you get lost again I can draw a map ; )

Jennie said...

Hi lady Snail,

Those dissertations are yucky big assignments, but kind of precious once done. You know what? I never got mine back! - The library nabbed it as with lots of them and it is there for undergraduates to look at... and ... laugh I expect!

Take care,

jennie