23 April 2008



second attempt...

...last week i painted a screen print design but when it came to coating it with filler to create the print area it went a bit wrong. instead of stressing out and becoming a flake i decided to just get on with it and do another one. i planned out the design a bit better and did it in the space of two days. the top picture is a screen print i did this evening from the new screen and the bottom image is a photo of part of the old screen that went wrong. so it was a step backwards but i think in the end i made three steps forward as i think the new design works better and the ideas are flowing for the rest of the experiment pages i am going to draw tonight as i reached a blank with it last night. please click on the images to see them larger. especially the first one.

No comments: