13 November 2007

stop and shop...

...this is a photo of the first ever stall i have ever done. i think i made too many robotingtons and not enough teeth. the stall was part of a craft fair that the lovely people at Manchester craft mafia have and had organised. the morning was very quiet and it all picked up towards the end of the afternoon. quite a few people came to see me and visit me which was grand! Andy brought me a brew. bless. the next time i will be having a stall will be in December in the Urbis in Manchester. i am hoping it will be busier with it being closer to Christmas and will help fund my final exhibition stuff.

3 comments:

natural attrill said...

It was lovely to meet you, and all your fabric friends!
Hope your next stall goes well,
Toby.

clare said...

Lots of luck with your stall next time: it all looked fab the first time. 'Great to meet you too

Clare
xx

Marisa said...

Your stall looks great! I hope you have loads of luck and fun at the next one ;)