01 November 2007



playing with lino...

...i started to move the printing cogs last week as i have been meaning to get back into printing for a few weeks now but the doubts started to set in and so i crumbled and hid away. me and Katie Lady got out the lino last week in artlab and i finally finished cutting it out last night. it takes forever. i made a big boo-boo and accidentally cut out some of his arm so i had to start again. i didn't have to but i did. above is just a simple one colour print out and i am going to make a register board and start reducing the print and layer up the colours. idea is to play with cyan, yellow, magenta and black. i have never done this before as i often just do simple prints so i am being a bit adventurous.

I have got my own silk screens now, two of them and i am finally going to do something with them this evening as they cant just sit there and collect dust.

Update on the robotington story. i think he has lost one of his buttons and goes on a mission to replace it hoping it will give him new super powers with help from the mouse who lives in the sewing box. inspiration are the buttons from the Knightrider car-KIT. classic.

No comments: