16 November 2007


on page three...

...more of the random doodling that seems to work well and the second sentence of the one hundred words story. i am sticking to my guns with the desire to screen print my final book pages though and that is my goal for this weekend to create something simple and fun with the double trouble silk screens. the desk will require a tidy up in the morning so there is space to get everything out as they are just over A3 each in size. i have decided for the moment to limit mu colour and work with either cyan, magenta and yellow or cyan, magenta and my own light 'robot fish' grey colour. i have various b+q colour sample cards to refer to as well. i am trying to not use any black but if a outline is required then maybe i will use the dark 'robot fish' grey.

2 comments:

natural attrill said...

Looking forward to seeing the book when it's done!
P.x

Catherine said...

Cool, I like the robotfish grey :)