03 October 2007


say hello to the desk...
...the desk that is either the desk of doom or the desk of delight. well there are two of them but one is the desk of distraction as that has the tinternet on it and the music and the ability to watch DVDs and what not on it. so here is the room that i will be eating, sleeping, breathing and working in for the next year of uni. it is very good to have a separate room to house my creative self and my mess but it don't half feel lonely working in here! i started back at uni last week. i have some work to do and i think i am set on doing children's books via the screen printing method as per usual. that is the plan. i also want to do books covers and artist books and other bits and that. plus i have the craft stalls to prepare for! yay! i was accepted and approved and i am so excited but scared about it all as i have never done a stall before. i have made so many cards that i dont know how many i have made anymore. i am just about to start up the sewing machine to stitch some robots before having a break to watch heroes. hiro is fab!

5 comments:

Chris.P said...

Good luck with your stall. I'm sure your enthusiasm for your work will encourage the buyers.

Pea said...

Ladysnail, Hiro is my favourite character too! Your room looks nice. Thanks for your comment! I will look out for the post but there's a big strike!

Catherine said...

Hello desk. And what a tidy, organised desk it is! I wish I had a neat set-up like that.

Your plans for the next year all sound very exciting :)

natural attrill said...

I like seeing other peoples work spaces!
P.

Emm@ said...

Hah! There's Willie and Wilhelmina! They look so happy up there on your shelf.

I really fancy going back to college to learn something new. You're so lucky!

Emm@ xxxxx