17 September 2007

hurrah...

...here it is at long last. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5035468 It took me a while to get it going as i first signed up to open a shop in January! I am in the process of listing items at the moment but I couldn't’t bear to keep it under wraps any longer as this tip tapping of details is taking forever. I am planning to make my own banner in a couple of days time as for the moment i don't have the energy to as I have exhausted myself out trying to make a big batch of cards. As per the early post, the textile bits are all ready to be embellished with bits and bobs before being made into a card. my body requires a massage.

Please have a look and let me know what you all think. Ta muchli with a big hug, a brew and some chocolate hobnobs.

6 comments:

natural attrill said...

WOW!

Pea said...

Ladysnail, your new Etsy shop looks great! Love the Robotingtons the best and hope they find a great new home.
Are you going to sell the cross stitch picture of them too? That would be great (I would buy one!)
Pea x

ladysnail said...

The robotington cross stitch needs abit more work on it yet-maybe some background or something? It needs developing abit more. dx

Christina said...

Love your shop! I hearted it!

inspector_marmalade said...

Oh debs thats awesome!! way to go on getting it all set up, I'll have to chase those moths out of my purse ^_^ xoxox

Sarah Preston-Bloor said...

I have just checked out your etsy shop. I love the teeth. I can imagine them as a good keepsake gift when a child loses a first tooth. They are sooo cute.

You seem exceptionally productive. I have all these ideas but never have the time to do them. I must be a slow worker.

Anyway good luck with your etsy shop!

Sarahx