23 September 2007

cracking the whip...

...me and Joe decided it was time that a sparkly title was made for this tired looking blog. it needed a polish but the Mr Muscle was no where to be found so out came the paints and brushes. it took me a while as i painted the first one onto dictionary paper that had the words draw, drawing and drawing room on it that i thought would be nice but then i spoilt it by spelling 'imagination' wrong. imaginatintintin. what was i thinking? anyway so i painted another set of fish but this time used the title page of the dictionary and did the lettering separate in case of spelling mistakes. i don't quite like the white bit yet so it might all change again tomorrow.

8 comments:

Christina said...

The title looks good!

Catherine said...

Looks fab, well done :D

Celeste said...

Hiya, 'tis me again. Thanks for the comment, I found your blog through the Secret Fairies, I like to read about what fellow fairies are doing.
Funnily enough I used to live in Ormskirk, so I know Preston pretty well, we moved from there to Stalybridge about 3 years ago.

Curse spelling mistakes, I remember taking great care at school over drawing and colouring the word Brides, only to realise when I'd done that it should have been Bridges.
The new banner looks great though.

natural attrill said...

Looking great Ladysnail.
I keep thinking about us putting a banner header on our blog, but never got round to it, even if I knew how.
P.x

clare said...

'Love your new blog header, Ladysnail ; )

ladysnail said...

thank you everyone. i kept putting off making a banner but made myself do it as i kept seeing other blogs with lovely headings. dx.

Pea said...

Your header looks great!
Glad you got your fish out there even if people thought you were weird! Soon they are going to take over the world! Don't want to interfere here Miss Snail but I was wondering if you would ever do any different colours for your fish? Pink? Orange? Or different species? Seahorses? Octopuses?
I'll shut up now. x

Cara | Sew Bettie said...

your work is gorgeous. found you via etsy's front page.