23 June 2007


singing in the rain...
...another one of them screen prints on that music paper that i love so much. i did these in the print room at uni. i am not too sure if i like them as much as the swimming fish on music paper but i beginning to warm to them a bit more. i did try and print the cheeks as a pinky colour but i think the white works best as you can see a bit of the music paper through the printed colour. i used the computer to help me with my layers again and the lady marmalade-Katie did sit with me all night until five am one day while i phaffed around trying to sort my ideas out! it wasn't very complicated but when you are drinking lambrini and trying to work the brain cells start to get lazy. i have some available for sale and if you are interested please send me an email to the usual address. if you would like a closer look, just click on the pic!

1 comment:

Jennipeg said...

Debaroo these are awesome! I love your little rain clouds they are so cute. Are the white circles little cheeks? They are dead nice. How are you settling into Manchester now? Hope your feeling better. X