24 May 2007


little packets...

...today i spent the day fretting about the artlab group exhibition. i have put the swimming fish in and had to submit it without a frame in the end. this is due to me having to do twenty thousand three hundred and sixty one things all at once. plus my energy spurt is running out and it needs a rest. i think a print with a frame is a bit more persuading than one without. i also have been working on bits and bobs of 'left overs' in the hope of them - the gallery - sticking them -my things - on their shelves. these are today's efforts, some etching prints that are mounted on mount card with florist cellophane neatly wrapped round them. all i have to do is price them up now. (?) now they look all neat and posh, i want to keep them and play shop at home. i always dreamed of having one of them post office set up play shop things when i was little.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

They look great, good luck for the exhibition :)

Pea said...

Hi Ladysnail, ta for all your lovely comments on my blog. When I was young I loved playing shops too and had a till! Hope you sell your prints. x

natural attrill said...

I'd like to see your little etching prints, will you show us them close up and how muh they are sometime when you are not so busy?
Penny.