23 April 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

same is different...

...ain't too sure about this one. i think i lost the fight with this one. will return armed with a bigger cup of tea to fight the stress of trying to understand something new. the guide book was a bit in depth and complicated at times to follow. i am defo thinking some actual lessons will help over summer or maybe i should replace the night time reading with the big fat guide book. please dont click on it to view it as i have had to put this one on photobucket to show the right colours as it went all funny. if you do it takes you to photobucket. thats what it did for me.

7 comments:

Pea said...

Ooo i like this Ladysnail. Is it a pencil drawing scanned in? Really like your characters- the way you draw the nose attached to the eyebrow looks cool. Once you get the hang of working digitally you'll never look back. x

Lauren said...

this looks great. I really love the textures and colours, the line is nice and subtle to.

Jennipeg said...

Heylo LadySnail I like this one as well, his hands are so cute! He reminds me of my grandad in that hat. I see what you mean about it looking similar to the photoshop, but I don't think it matters, I thought that about my images. The textures are looking good, it looks like youv'e taken to digital better than I have. (even though we both know it's a pain in the arse) Keep up the good work Debaroo! X

Draw-a-rama said...

off the point, I know but http://www.digitaldoodle.co.uk/#Doodle=5006

theme is robots this week x

mermaid_misk said...

These are looking totally fab Debs, i particilarly love his hat and nose. They look very original and striking xx

ladysnail said...

tanks for all the comments people. it is a pencil drawing scanned in to illustrator then using live trace and live paint and that. no way could i ever draw that good with the mouse! i need to learn more about the other tools really!
dx

ladysnail said...

*thanks! (i cant spell or do grammer right well)
dx