24 April 2007


invisible pencil...

...here is a selection of doodles i did in the big square sketchbook for the digital elective project. thought i would post them as penny quite liked the other one i put up. i think the simple pencil line doodles have something about them on their own without adding colour or owt. i am warming to the digital side of things though. my stubborn-ness towards working on the computer is defrosting. is stubborn-ness a word? another word for my dictionary i think. like mangarine. its a orange and a mandarin mixed together.

5 comments:

natural attrill said...

I thought you would spread it on toast!
Penny.

ladysnail said...

mangarine is not quite like margarine. its something i said about a month while tryng to say some other words but the words came out mixed up!
dx

Pea said...

Really great 'pub men' drawings (don't know if that's what they are but there are a few with pints). My favourite is the 4th man along, 2nd row with the v-neck jumper and shirt- he looks like my late Grandad who was a really sweet, quiet man.

ladysnail said...

aye they are local pub men. i like your favourite aswell-i think it is his smile. i have tried to draw little granma's but they are bit more difficult-think its to do with the hair. am going to keep trying though.
dx

Emm@ said...

I agree with Pea; that one is my fave too!

Gorgeous.