04 April 2007


in the big city of manchester...

...here i was doing research for my digital project and for my own personal stash of reference material about one of the things i like to doodle the most-pidgeons! my pidgeons i have realised, look nothing like the real ones but heck nevermind. i thought it would be good to take some photos-it was a couple of weeks ago now in manchester and try and doodle them. the mister wasnt having any of the doodling so i had to settle for abit of time to take photos instead. today i finally got round to having a couple of them printed out. hopefully have some doodles and that to show in a couple of days or so.

4 comments:

natural attrill said...

Talking of pigeons, we went to London in Feb, and I was so sad to visit Trafagar Square to find NO pigeons, it just seemed weird, I have been there so many times since I was little, feeding them.
Toby has put a pic of the wonderful pigeon you gave him for his birthday on our blog.
Penny.

natural attrill said...

GGGGGGRRRRRR, my mum is soooo annoying, this is just what i was going to write

Lauren said...

afflecks palace - its just near picadilly gardens down the side street from debenhams, its full of little stalls and they sell really cool, quirky, hippy, retro and goth stuff.
I love pidgeons are great, expecially the ones with one leg or missing toes, they make good characters.

Cathy said...

Wow! Affleck's Palace ... reminds me of how long it's been since I went to Manchester!

Love the pigeon photo! They really lend themselves, I think.