26 January 2007

i have been tagged...

....here goes my six werid if not so werid things about me. i will be at this forever so am just going to do it and i know that i will think of better things later that i could have put instead.

1. i love to ramble. i can ramble all day long about nothing and instead of saying a straight sentence will go all round the houses. my friend whos in the army can vouch for this as well as many others...i can write letters for hours on end and not have told you anything new or particularly interesting but i like to give people some nonsense to read.

2. i love taking naps and factor them into my time schedule for the day-naps are very important and i get grouchy sometimes if i havent had a nap for a few days...i do actually sleep on a night like regular people do but naps have to be done.

3. i love my solar powered flip flap plant-its the best-anything like that is fab.

4. i like to doodle strange things over and over again and try to create them-my sketchbook is the same on every page...teeth...pidgeons...sugarcubes and fish.

5. i would love to have my own teashop one day and it will be a cross between somewhere simple to relax and have a bite or a sip with art and sofas mixed together.

6. i would love to have a cat called lemonade and a horse called moo moo and a greyhound called...i havent decided yet. i once had a hamster called marmalade.

4 comments:

natural attrill said...

This is fun, we were tagged by Pea as well.
Your sketchbook sounds great. Funny how things take on a different look when they are repeated over and over.
Let us know if you ever open your dream rea shop, we are not that far from you, Todmorden, so would come and visit!
Penny.

Pea said...

I was going to buy one of those flip-flap plants! Are they any good? My boyfriend just laughed and told me to get a real one. Maybe I'm greedy- I already have my unazukin. x

ladysnail said...

i would defo reccomend a flip flap plant pea! my friend bought me mine as a housewarming present when we moved to preston. they are the best! easy to look after and although they dont grow they flap away and make your smile grow when you are feeling down!
dxxx

mermaid_misk said...

I love your list too! Hehe, i'm glad i'm not the only one who talks to myself and says words over and over til they loe meaning, hehe :) I can't wait to meet Moo and Lemonade when they come into existence x