08 November 2006


hello...welcome...

i have had this blog thing for a while now and i think its time i did something with it as i spend alot of time reading other people's blogs. i apologise if my grammer is not always correct and for the rambling on i tend to do. i plan to use this blog to help me be abit more productive with my illustration work, kind of like a creative diary place. i will make no promises about regular posting but will try to every now and then.

at the moment i am working on a project about greyhounds for uni. am just starting to introduce colour into my work through experiments with some photographs that i took last week.

3 comments:

holly-rose said...

welcome to the world of blogging! you should sell the dog images as prints- I think they are scrumptious! :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the art work, it's looking good missus! Hope you have a fun time creating your masterpiece of a blog site! Cheerio

natural attrill said...

Hello!!
Penny.